Legal stuff to ensure we are covered by the LCoA event insurance:
- Participants are responsible for ensuring their scooters are road registered, insured, and roadworthy, and that they hold a current driver license with a valid motorcycle rider class.
- Route maps are published on the event website. Participants follow the routes at their own pace.
- To avoid fatigue participants are advised to take a break at least every two hours. The small capacity of a scooters fuel tank generally means riders must stop to refuel more frequently than this.
- Prior to the start participants will be given a briefing on the rules of the event and expected road and weather conditions.
- All participants are required to have their own breakdown cover or support vehicle.
- Participants are responsible for complying with any Covid restrictions in place at the time, including social distancing, mask-wearing, etc.